Why Our Pub is Great
Our friendly staff are on hand to see that every visit you make is an enjoyable one. Come down one evening and enjoy a drink and game of darts or pool in our bar and games room. Don’t forget we also have a TV and Wii in this area plus free Wi-Fi across the whole pub.
If you’re feeling hungry, come and relax in our lounge and restaurant area. We’re a family-friendly pub, so no-one is left behind. Our extensive menu includes everyone’s favourite pub classics, and our children’s menu is full of fantastic food that little eaters will love. And to go with your meal, we have a great range of drinks available. Being Cask Marque Accredited we’ve got fantastic cask ales on offer, along with plenty of lagers, wines, spirits and soft drinks. There’s something for everyone at the Bradford Arms.
If you’re lucky enough to join us in the warmer weather, then we have a fantastic beer garden that overlooks rolling fields. Our outdoor area is also dog-friendly with a watering stations and dog bowls available on request.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
Our Pub Facilities
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.
Bradford Arms, Knockin, Oswestry, SY10 8HJ